We put emphasis on cooperation, working in a group, self-knowledge and we teach participants how they get along together, communicate and play.
The goal is to engage children and youth in a peer group and improve their functioning in the team.
What we offer?
• Form of experiential activities
• Strengthened number of leaders and volunteers
• Participation of children with special needs (ADHD, behavioural disorders, etc.) and focus on individual needs and behaviour of children
• Socio-educational activities with emphasis on the training of desirable social behaviour
• Cooperation with Social departments for the participation of children from underprivileged families
• Capacity of 25 participants