We support families which are or have been entrusted with minor children in foster care. We accompany families since the child entry till up to the legal age or adulthood of the child. We strengthen foster parents in educational skills, in dealing with difficult situations in coexistence of entrusted child.
What we offer?
• Counselling in the field of an education and a care about foster children
• Signing agreements for a performance of the foster care
• Psychological support in emergency situations
• Socio - therapeutic activities for parents and children
• Assistance in contact of the children with their biological families
• Required training of foster parents
• Cooperation with social departments, schools and other institutions in the interest of clients
Foster families with children and applicants for foster care. It is about:
- Persons taking care (foster parents or guardians)
- Persons in the register (applicants for foster care and temporary foster parents)
- Children in the family (own or entrusted)