Social assistance and counselling
We provide free support and assistance to families with children who have found themselves in a difficult life situation. Social assistants support parents in a proper money management and a household management, enhance skills of parents in education and care of children. They help parents to ensure conditions in the family, so that children could grow up in their own care.
Our assistants usually attend families directly to the residence of the client or they meet family in the office or even accompanying them to the authorities, etc.
What we offer?
• Counselling on the field of childcare, education, management of finances, housekeeping
• Psychological support in emergency situations
• Socio-therapeutic activities for parents and children
• Cooperation with social departments, schools and other institutions in the interest of the client
• An education of the public in the field of education for children
• families with children from 0 to 26 years